Weekly Qbasic and Qb64 Lesson Topics
March 29, 2024, 06:02:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Want to see a specific Tutorial? ASK!

Home Help Search Arcade Links Staff List Login Register  

Chapt 1, a continuation

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chapt 1, a continuation  (Read 336 times)
GarrisonRicketson
Admin
Administrator

« on: July 20, 2011, 08:24:41 am »

This is from, the thread in the weekly lessons, since it is "drifting into other subects, Hello Schmoo, Glad to see you , here, yes I have been, on this:
NEW WEB SITE   and forum,  FORUM   I like the phpBB very much ,it is pretty versatile,...000webhost.com, seem pretty good to, I do not plan nor want any one to think I am "dropping", this forum, but it is more specificly related to qb64,..
The wiity witty, forum,   WITTy WITTY , dose not have many members, it will always be there, however, I am mostly going to be working on the Craetive Minds, now,...Yes it is kind of a lot of work, but I enjoy it,...I also have a "client", that wants me to design a web site, for his buisness,
this is great for me, because it opens the doors, to getting paid for something I enjoy doing,...His will be "free", but it will be a good, Demo, for refrences,..
 I glad you show some interest, one thing, that would help, if you have some time, is register and login, to: http://creativeminds.webege.com/phpBB3/index.php   and post, at least a "test" post,...this would help me see if the settings are working correctly,...1 category is moderated, the others are supposed to be open,, I have tested, and it seems ok, but it would be nice to see if the same applys, to "new" or outside users,...
 I will explain more later,..I have to run, I am late for work,,,thanks again for offering, to help, I have downloaded the linux , you mentioned but still have not made the CD, for the ISO,...
from Garry
Return to Weekly Lesson  original thread, in the lessons category.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 08:41:58 am by GarrisonRicketson » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

GarrisonRicketson
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 08:21:07 pm »

What I ended up doing is getting my self totally confused,...
from Garry
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: