Weekly Qbasic and Qb64 Lesson Topics
March 29, 2024, 12:28:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Want to see a specific Tutorial? ASK!

Home Help Search Arcade Links Staff List Login Register  

Anouncements and forum related news

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anouncements and forum related news  (Read 725 times)
GarrisonRicketson
Admin
Administrator

« on: January 19, 2011, 11:14:27 pm »

I am going to add one more category, DEMOS , this will be where anyone can place any demos they have, or links too theyre Demos,----please, try to keep it to Demos that work, if you have a code sample, that you can't quite get to work, or have question about, use the Problems and Questions category.
And if you are not sure, feel free to post a brief discription, your question here, and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you from Garry
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 11:37:28 pm by GarrisonRicketson » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

GarrisonRicketson
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2011, 12:41:14 am »

I have put in all 8 GameLearn lessons, in the weekly lessons topics,  , http://weeklyqbasicandqb64lesson.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,7.0.html
from Garry
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:23:43 pm by GarrisonRicketson » Report Spam   Logged

GarrisonRicketson
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 01:23:12 am »

I just found out about a helpviewer, prgram, being worked on, as
a program, to view help files, for qb64, if Cy gives permission, I will include the download here, but  for now here is the link to the discussion, where also one will find the down load,..
http://www.qb64.net/forum/index.php?topic=2921.msg26059#msg26059
 You should read most of the discussion, to have some idea as to what is going on.
from Garry
Report Spam   Logged

GarrisonRicketson
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 12:35:59 am »

I created a TUTORIAL category and move the 3 tutorial boards, into it, hopefully every thing is there
from Garry
http://weeklyqbasicandqb64lesson.smfforfree.com/index.php?action=forum
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:26:03 pm by GarrisonRicketson » Report Spam   Logged

GarrisonRicketson
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 01:14:31 am »

Ok, I agree, ....guess I best try to get tp sleep, work tommorow,...
Not really all that sleepy tho, which is normal, by sunday evening, I am more rested, and eager do do things, with this and trying to grasp more codeing,..
 But each day during the week,after work, I am more tired, less, "ganas", is the word in spanish,...motevation,or eager, in english, I guess, less energy,...
A little off subject, but I find in spanish, sometimes they have more discriptive
words, for emorions, and feelings,...love, has 6 or 8 different words, all basicly love, but each one is significant of a type or kind of love....anyway that would be a good offtopic, subject...
It dose look better, the forum, Im glad you thought of that.
from Garry
Report Spam   Logged

GarrisonRicketson
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2011, 08:36:28 pm »

This forum was offline for about 6 hours, last night,.along with many of the others, at SMF for free, I am glad they have fixed it, I apologize for any inconvience,...hopefully this dose not occur very often,...
  We owe a thinks to SMF support, though, for getteing it back up, relatively quickly,...I guess from what I could tell, they started going down, late, about 12 midnight, but when the manager saw what was going on, he got things working first thing in the morning,..
from Garry
Report Spam   Logged

GarrisonRicketson
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2012, 11:30:35 pm »

Happy BIRTHDAY   
 Not the exact date, but happy birth day to the forum, it has been running for over a year now,...Disregard the previous post, that was over a year ago....hope to see another year, and many new members,..
from Garry
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: