Weekly Qbasic and Qb64 Lesson Topics
March 29, 2024, 09:26:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Want to see a specific Tutorial? ASK!

Home Help Search Arcade Links Staff List Login Register  

Witty Witty What is that ?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Witty Witty What is that ?  (Read 1526 times)
GarrisonRicketson
Admin
Administrator

« on: May 09, 2011, 07:53:14 am »

It  might be, Did you look at it ? I sent some invitations, to my brothers,and my daughter, and a few non-programming friends,....
 I think it could be,back when I had mentioned thinking about doing some thing
for animations,...then with all the stuff going on at qb64, it occured to me,..people might like that where they can disuss, what ever they want,...We have our Off topic section, but at the same time, I wouldnt want a bunch of non programming people to get in here and start useing this, just to witt witty,...nor I think you and Dusty,and other members,...Same at qb64,...and I enjoy this, working with the software, forums, web design,...sooo,...I like the name alot,
Witty Witty What is that ?..it has a nice "ring" to it,...if it gets popular, it will be a great place to announce finished programs, and one could have a down load for the exe only, for our non programming freinds to be able to try any games,etc we come up with,,...I would also like to figure out how, to put a online game in, Smf for free dose support that,...as I have seen some that are doing it,...just need to, ask around about how, to work that,....
  If you do visit , let me know if there is any trouble registering, one person registered,...but remember how Mry.why had trouble ?, I had trouble trying to register, to another forum, SMF for free also, and similar to the trouble mr why had,..it appears to me they have a "bug" in the registery...thats why I mention this, and if you have time,and willing, at least just to help test it,...I know with the wiki,qb64 and this forum,..I doupt, you would have time, to nor desire, to participate much,...but just some tests,in getting it started....
Got to get ready for work, form Garry
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 07:54:49 am by GarrisonRicketson » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: