Weekly Qbasic and Qb64 Lesson Topics
March 29, 2024, 07:13:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Want to see a specific Tutorial? ASK!

Home Help Search Arcade Links Staff List Login Register  

PacMan2f This one moves with arrow keys

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: PacMan2f This one moves with arrow keys  (Read 3624 times)
GarrisonRicketson
Admin
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2011, 08:46:35 pm »

Here is one midi, I like it, I let it play, at the same time as I had the PacyMan.bas running, it could be the ,"background music", if yu like it,
I do, but every one has theyre own tastes,...the only problem for me is I don't know how to put it in so it plays, while the program runs.
This is the a link to the post, with the code sample you made: which is what I am useing:
http://weeklyqbasicandqb64lesson.smfforfree.com/index.php/topic,35.msg147.html#msg147
And here is the midi.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15387474/PacMan2.rar
If you prefer, post the sample in "my experiment"
If you have time, and thanks, hope you like it. I will work on some others, short,"bursts", for like when a enemy is "eaten", and or the  dots, ( I think for the dots, either a short "chirp",or beep,) I'll post a sample, later.
from Gary
P.S. if we do this right, we could come up with something where people can put in theyre own "background music or sounds", customize so to speak,
in my case, after awhile I get bored, with always the same sounds, evry time I play a game,...I say we, but you are doing most ogf the hardest part
with the code!....
from Garry
edit : sorry I thought I had changed this to .rar, now I did
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:21:01 pm by GarrisonRicketson » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: