Weekly Qbasic and Qb64 Lesson Topics
April 19, 2024, 05:55:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Want to see a specific Tutorial? ASK!

Home Help Search Arcade Links Staff List Login Register  

PacMan2f This one moves with arrow keys

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: PacMan2f This one moves with arrow keys  (Read 3646 times)
GarrisonRicketson
Admin
Administrator

« on: February 23, 2011, 09:08:56 pm »

Hi all,
    I couldn't get that one to work Garry. Here's my modded one that does work.
Note the removal of screen 12 and creation of a 32bit window the size of screen 12. Keep in mind if we make new graphics to show pac man upward and downward make them to the existing size of the current pics and they will slot into the code very easy. The current pics are wider than they are high.
OlDosLover.
Ok, I cut the code, since it is in the previous post, ok this is a little odd, as it did work on my computer,.(mine), I tested it agian, and what I posted dose work,...Also your version, works,...So I wonder why, it would work on my computer but not yours ?,..if you have any ideas, let me know...However, since both work on my computer, and yours is ready for a new spritesheet, Which also based on your statement, apparently there is a mistake in my images, because they are supposed to be 94 x 94, I bet I made a mistake, when I edited my sprite sheet, because I took the 2 out of a 4 frame sheet, I must have cut them a little short,..
Anyway thanks for the new code, and I agree, the best thing to do is make a new sprite sheet, but useing the existing sizes,...I also have the one, you e-mailed me,.. for now thats about it
from Garry
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: