Weekly Qbasic and Qb64 Lesson Topics
March 28, 2024, 02:54:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Want to see a specific Tutorial? ASK!

Home Help Search Arcade Links Staff List Login Register  

Hi there

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 292 times)
bobgeo

« on: April 09, 2014, 01:01:37 pm »

Hello there,
 I am new to programming , basically i am into 3d graphics, some time 3d graphics involves scripting which is Greek and Latin to me  Cheesy , so I decide to learn programming starting from basic and decide to learn qbasic and after searching I found qb64 and down loaders it and try to join there forum but i was not able to join the forum even after giving the details and all other stuff . so I tried today and still no luck . Then I found this site in google search result and immediately joined . may good lord help me learning this language. Looking forward to talk to you guys
Bobby
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Donald Foster

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 07:12:44 pm »

Hello Bobby,

I'm also new to this forum, just joined today. I am a member at QB64.net and it took a little while for them to get back to me also.

I would like to welcome you to computer programming in BASIC. I started learning BASIC programming in high school over 30 years ago. Most of what I know, I taught myself. I stated of learning BASIC on TRS-80s, Commodore 64, Apple II+ and the IBM PC. I partial to the TRS-80 computers.

Back in my early days of programming, my first computers I worked with did not have 3D Graphics capabilities. If fact, they didn't even have Hi Resolution Graphics. I used ASCII character set to make my graphics.

I won't me much help to you with 3D Graphics, but if you need help making board games, let me know.

Donald
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: