Weekly Qbasic and Qb64 Lesson Topics
March 28, 2024, 08:03:24 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Want to see a specific Tutorial? ASK!

Home Help Search Arcade Links Staff List Login Register  

Unseens GDK site

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unseens GDK site  (Read 2961 times)
GarrisonRicketson
Admin
Administrator

« on: March 16, 2011, 02:24:12 am »

Hi all,
    Good feedback Garry. the graphics are "sharper" because the Lib uses only 32 bit graphics and screens. My suggestion is to make the screech as a wav and get it to work that way. Later find a way with _SNDRAW to do the same then you got 2 ways of doing it.
    Personally i think there has been a bubble of _sndraw that hasn't produced anything that is "better" than the existing ways of doing sound. Although interesting and greatly potentially of "sculpting" sonds on the fly it hasnt materalised as yet

Ok, I agree on that for the midid or wav, especially since I pretty much understand now how to insert the code, to load and play them,...
I could just record my wife ,when she is angry for the "screech" ! just kidding,... ...usein a violin sound can achieve a good "screech" too...
Lets see if you get any e-mail notification, on this post, hopefully not, but I will check in the morning, to see if yu did...
from Garry
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:55:34 pm by GarrisonRicketson » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: